Tasmania

11.7.13

If you've been keeping up with this 'ere blog o'mine, you might recall my mentioning that I did a short stint in Tasmania! Yes, 2 weeks in all... So, Tasmania, a tiny island south of Australia, 'stunning' is one word I'd use, 'freezing' another. This whole '3 month regional work' was the reason, I won't go into that one as it would be rather pointless, 'what's done is done' and that.

None the less despite it not working out to my advantage and returning to Victoria, I did pick up a $10 fur coat at the cost of nothing living but nylon stockings! I also discovered a little cafe that did the best coffee in town and most delicious fruit loaf, ever. I find myself craving the stuff, it was so insanely tasty that if it were possible to live off that fruit loaf alone I'd be so, incredibly happy... Fruit loaf, simple things 'eh! I didn't get a picture of the golden, spicy-sweet, baked euphoria as, well I won't mess around with a camera when there is food in front of me, despite going back twice in one day...





A short walk on a rare sunny day looking out over Hobart

No comments:

Post a Comment