Buzz

1.7.13

The idea to go to Australia came after a few friends of mine had said they were going to return to the sunny land. I was working in a cafe in London, it was Winter, grey, rainy and cold, your mind starts to play tricks on you, 'Hmm, I could go to Australia and do exactly the same as I'm doing here but it would be warm and sunny... why not?' (refer to the previous post as to why you should pack a spare knit if you go during Aussie Winter) and bam!

Australian coffee is in a league of its own, I think so anyway. London and the rest of the nation has caught on and catching up as a result of people having traveled to/ migrated from Australia and seen an opportunity to educate the taste-buds of the masses and make a career out of it. Genius! My hope is to jump on the folk bus and have a turn at the wheel - not for a while though, pleeenty more to learn and being right in the middle of it all I think is the best place to do so. That and because I was told Melbourne was cool ;) - they were totes right.

There are tonnes of coffee blogs and websites around and despite having a soft spot (need) for the stuff I'm not going to mention it in every update, just every other one, mixing it up a little, keeping ya on ya toes! Here are some pretty pictures of pretty coffee and even a pic of what I did! Ooh, what a show off.


Guess which one is mine! (hint: the bottom right)




No comments:

Post a Comment