Sydney

22.7.13

Moving on into NSW territory now. I popped up to visit my cousin for a short spell in February. It was an early start followed by a slightly tense wait at the Melbourne domestic airport departure gate, where the notification board alerted us that the plane scheduled to fly myself and the other sleepy passengers up and across, was boarding... yet there was no plane. The airline (that shall remain nameless, as I can't come up with a witty name for it) and I have met on several occasions now, it's one of those things where neither parties particularly likes the other or wishes to be with them for longer than a short distance flight, when both sides meet it's with a cold '...you again?' 'yup...' and are essentially using each other just to get somewhere, me to a destination, them to my bank balance.

But enough about the cold, uncomfortable, garish flight provider and their planes, it turned up eventually and I was off to Sydney! Shiny, big and oh so bright-orange tanned skin, with maaany, many people to fill all the nooks and crannies, I came over all tourist and went straight up to see the harbour bridge and opera house.











No comments:

Post a Comment