Home

12.11.15



I'm back home, re-adjusted to a slightly cooler (freezing) climate and re-adjusted to a slight change in lifestyle. These are somewhat positive changes (not the climate one) as it is good to reassess from time to time and I have done just that.

I started this blog initially for family and friends to see what I was up to on the other side of the world (that and to record my short stint in WWOOF-ing farm-life) and seems a shame to leave it at that.

While trying to avoid this turning into an online 'Dear diary', rather more a personal resource when in the (distant) years to come, my aged laptop has passed on into the ether, lost my hard drive and forgotten which drawer I stashed my numerous memory sticks in, I can - if I am anything like my grandmother aka 'tech-wizard' - at least 'Google it' as it were. That is motivation enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment