Contact

5.8.13

I am breaking radio silence. Ready for the next installment of super amazing sunny photographs?! Yeh, I know it's 'Summer' in the UK where I'd normally don a knit and hot brew and 'Winter' here in Australia where just this time last week I had a nice golden glow, (after the sunburn bit) this upside down thing is really confusing at times.

Anyway, back to the Gold Coast, well, to the Sunshine Coast, we drove up to Mooloolaba as part of our week of awesome adventures and stayed at a lush hotel/holiday accommodation where the pool was literally on our veranda gatestep and the sea just over the road, then onto the Australia Zoo! I got to feed a Kangaroo, an Elephant, hold the tail-end of an Aligator and pet the backside of a Koala, great!











No comments:

Post a Comment