Once Upon a Time...

29.6.13

I've had it in mind to start a blog since, well, a year ago - I've faffed around with the header, alot, been distracted by shiny things or felt like venturing out to explore this vast great unknown continent and all that jazz. Originally I was all set up to use Wordpress but along with said faffing, have found the layout options fairly uninspiring for how I wanted this space to flow, you know...? Anyway, I have opted to use Blogger.

'Oh hey, wait! Didn't you use to have a blog site around these parts?' I hear you ask,
'Why, yes! How sweet of you to remember, http://susankeys.blogspot.com.au, it's still there, why not pop on over and have a little browse for ol' times sake?'

Ah, you know how it goes, catch a plane-ride, a hop, skip and a jump from the top half via the waiting lounge at Kuala Lumpur International to the bottom half of the world, where life is 9 hours into the future, 'Summer' actually does what it says on the tin and 'Winter' is quite a welcome change from what you're used to and just get caught up with 'living in the now'? Well I would like to share what I've been up to thus far, interests, inspirations and what have you, mainly for the peeps back home who may be wondering whether I am where I claim to be or if it's all an elaborate hoax, having you all on and actually hopped on a bus for 33 minutes south-west to Melbourne, Derbyshire... I could have sent a carrier pigeon or better yet, an email, but even that has a limited data allowance for sending attachments - and training up that many pigeons while traveling would just be ridiculous - so, we'll see how this goes and what direction it takes, but for now I'll quit my jibber-jabber and get on with showing ya some snaps! 

Moi à la Art Gallery of NSW


No comments:

Post a Comment